Writing & Editing
Stef McDonald‘s Los Angeles-based business supports the communications efforts of nonprofit organizations, businesses, and individuals.
Writing, Editing and Creating Content
Services include writing, editing, designing/creating.
- Writing and editing website copy
- Writing, editing, designing newsletters (print and email)
- Writing and editing blog posts and essays
- Writing and editing social media posts
- Writing and editing fundraising appeals
- Writing, editing and designing marketing materials, including fliers
- Writing and editing resource guides
- Writing and editing and designing internal communications, including reports and presentations
- Writing and editing educational materials
- Writing (including ghost-writing) op-eds
- Writing and editing press releases/media alerts
Providing Online Communications/Social Media Support
Communications consultant services include:
- Creating customized communications plans and posting calendars for where, what, and how often you should post and engage online
- Providing instruction manuals for posting to social media accounts and engaging with audiences
- Creating social media toolkits for campaigns, programs, projects, or events
- Writing and editing content, including blog posts, Q&As and features, and creating images to share with your audience
- Creating email newsletter marketing plans and email templates to communicate with and engage audiences
Past and current clients include Climate Resolve; Earth Day Network; HAPI Foundation; Nature for All; NAMI California; NAMI Westside Los Angeles; One Spirit Wellness; Starlight Children’s Foundation; Tacos Punta Cabras; Go Kismet; Be Well with Britt
Have questions? Looking for communications expertise? Get in touch.