Stef McDonald‘s Los Angeles-based business supports the communications efforts of nonprofit organizations, good businesses, and individuals.
Good copy will help you reach and engage with your audience, and you shouldn’t have to waste time struggling to find the right words. Having someone write or edit your copy will allow you to focus on everything else you need to do.
Services include writing:
- Website copy
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest…)
- Marketing materials, including fliers
- Press releases/media alerts
- Internal communications, including reports and presentations
Social Media Services/Online Communications Strategy
Communicating with your audience and having an active presence on social media is essential for your nonprofit organization, business, project, or brand. If you’re not active online, you’re missing out on the opportunity to share your story and connect with your online audience. Sometimes you need someone to help get you started or to provide ongoing management of your social media and email communications.
- Creating customized social media plans for posting online (where, what, and how often you should post and engage)
- Writing or editing text for social media posts and creating corresponding images
- Getting you started on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest…)
- Providing instruction manuals for posting to accounts and engaging with audiences
- Creating social media toolkits for campaigns/programs/projects/events
- Creating content, including blog posts, features, and images to share with your audience
- Creating email marketing plans to communicate with and engage audiences
- Writing/editing email newsletters
Have questions? Looking for communications expertise? Get in touch.