Stef McDonald‘s Los Angeles-based business supports the communications efforts of nonprofit organizations, good businesses, and individuals.
Good copy will help you reach and engage with your audience, and you shouldn’t have to waste time struggling to find the right words. Having someone write or edit your copy will allow you to focus on everything else you need to do.
Services include writing:
- Website copy
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest…)
- Marketing materials, including fliers
- Press releases/media alerts
- Internal communications and presentations
- Resumes/CVs and cover letters
Website Management Services
Need a website? Or a better one? Building your website and maintaining it are tasks that often gets pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. But if you have anything to share, promote, market or sell, you need a good website. It doesn’t have to take too much time or cost too much—and sometimes you just need someone to get you started or keep it going.
Social Media Services/Online Communications Strategy
Communicating with your audience and having an active presence on social media is essential for your organization, business, project, or brand. If you’re not active online, you’re missing out on the opportunity to share your story and connect with your online audience. Sometimes you need someone to help get you started or to provide ongoing management of your social media efforts.
- Writing or editing posts and creating corresponding images
- Posting to your social media accounts on your behalf, short-term or long-term
- Setting up and launching social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest…)
- Providing instruction manuals for posting to accounts and engaging with an audience
- Creating customized social media plans for posting online (where, what, and how often you should post and engage)
- Creating social media toolkits for campaigns/programs/projects/events
- Creating content, including blog posts, features, and images to share with your audience
- Creating email marketing plans to communicate with and engage audiences
- Writing or editing and sending your email newsletters
- Social media 101 training workshop
Have questions? Looking for communications expertise? Get in touch.